Monday, March 28, 2011

Who I Am



This is my theme song! Listen to it and you will find out a little about me. My mama's my biggest fan, I'm clueless and clumsy, but I do have friends that love me!

It is amazing how a song can touch us personally. I'll never forget the first time I heard this song, it was like I was listening to someone tell the story of my life, my thoughts, my feelings. Whenever I need a little "pick me up" I can turn this song on, crank up the volume and sing it at the top of my lungs. It always makes me feel a little bit better.

I wanted to post tonight on my professional career, but after the day I had, I needed my "pick me up" song.

Do any of you have a song that speaks to you? That makes you feel it was written specifically for you? That can brighten an otherwise gloomy day? That can bring you up when you are down?

Maybe tomorrow I can post about my professional career...

No comments:

Post a Comment